Thursday, July 2, 2009

Clear eyes, full hearts, CAN’T LOSE!!

Today is my final meeting for college; I’m officially applying to go to Ex'Pression. I have my sit down with the dean and the Admission's board this afternoon. I’m also meeting them for my scholarship, I’m going to get it and my schooling will be covered!! Not too bad for a high school drop out, don’t you think?

Next week is the GED test and I will kick its fracking ass!! I have been hitting the books hard! So watch out!!

To my friends reading (if anyone ever dose); you have all supported me so MUCH over the past year and I’m SOOO grateful for you all!! It’s good to know my true friends from the snakes in the grass. You all know I hate snakes and would rather choose spending my life alone than surround myself with fakes. I’ve spent too much of my life over the past 3 years with the fakes, I’m done. You are my family and I love you all. From the bottom of my heart, Thank you and I will not let any of you down. I will not let myself down.

RED FUCKING DRAGONS!!

I’m college bound fuckers!!!

-John Morales

No comments: